Some amazing Smartphone trends and observations:
- Did you see the "Age 13+" ?? When we were 13, we finally got a NEW bike and maybe a gaming console. We were on top of the world!
- We keep hearing in the media that Samsung has finally over taken Apple for market share. According to this data, they haven't as of Jan '13. We wonder what the next quarter will bring.
- So, how many cellphone users are we talking about?
129.4 million people in the U.S. owned smartphones (55 percent mobile market penetration) during the three months ending in January, up 7 percent since October. (source)
- We're wondering if BlackBerry could ever be mainstream again. It seems most business customers prefer the iPhone these days.
- We'd love to hear your observations and comments!